走廊

评分:
6.0 还行

原名:又名:The Corridor

分类:动画 / 短片 /  法国  2005 

简介: 一对夫妻陷入生活困境,但两人白天为一日三餐如何解决争吵过后,晚上会相拥而眠。

更新时间:2014-04-10

走廊影评:短片全译文

(女的回到家)
The woman:I told you they would refuse, so they refuse
女:我告诉过你他们会拒绝,他们真的拒绝了
The man : They wouldn’t give you raise?
男:他们没给你加薪吗?
The woman:No
女:没有
The man:With what that paying you?
男:他们付给你多少
The woman: I told you that little salaries?
女:我告诉过你的那点微薄的工资
The man:Then we at least got another lighter(边说边把坏掉的打火机丢在了垃圾篓里)
男:那我们至少可以换个打火机
(沙发上拥抱)
The woman: What did you do today?
女:你今天都做了些什么呀
The man:Nothing
男:啥事也没做
The woman:You can’t go on like this.
女:你不能再这样下去了
The man:What do you expect me to do? Work? That’s all I want to do.
男:那你想要我怎么做?工作吗?这正是我现在唯一想做的
The woman:You should get out to work. You shouldn’t stay up at home by your self all day long. Go out for a work.
女:你应该出去工作,不能自己一个人呆在家一整天。去工作吧
(男的出去来到了一家餐馆,手上仅剩几个硬币,看着别人吃面条而自己只能喝水然后走出餐馆,大街上人群川流不息,男的静坐在长凳上。。。 慢慢地男的走到了貌似有木偶人的店外,看着橱窗内的木偶仿佛口中在咀嚼着什么,男的身体向后倒晕了过去。醒来时发现有另外一个男的(店老板)注视着他,仿佛说着什么。。。)
The boss:Feeling better?
老板:感觉好点了吗
The man: Did you pick me up?
男:是你收扶我起来的吗?
The boss: I got some help, you are too heavy for me. What happened to you?
老板:我找人帮忙了,你太重了,我一个人应付不来。你到底怎么了?
The man: I’ve been working too much and not eat enough.
男:工作太多了而且没有吃东西
The boss: I thought so, I’ve seen you passed my shop for several days now. Have a job?
老板:我也是这么认为的,你看到你在我们店子外徘徊了好几天了。你有工作吗?
The man: No, I’ve to get a go.
男:没有,我得走了
The boss: Do you really want to keep walking? I have a suggestion for you.
老板:你真的想走吗?我可以给你一个建议
(男回到家)
The woman Have you found a job?
女:你找到工作了吗?
The man: I’ll explain later, look at this first. I’ve got this, too.
男:我呆会给你解释,先看看这个哈。(一大桌子菜)我也给你准备了这个(他们互相拥抱)
(男的回到店子里面去工作)
The boss Put on this over and hurry up. Your job would be sit here and guard the corridor. Remember it’s not an easy job. You are not allowed to do anything but watch the corridor. Behind that door is a small room where I keep most precious possessions. The only thing you should think about is this corridor.
老板:穿上这个,赶快。你的工作就是坐在这并且监视这个走廊。记住这不是一个容易的工作,你除了看着这个走廊外不能做其它的事情。在这个门后有一个小房间,我在里面放了我最珍贵的财物。你唯一要考虑的事情就是这个走廊
(男的一直看着走廊)
(The man’s monologue:I found that job stupid. It wasn’t even a job. But did I have any other choices?)
(男独白:我发现这个工作很傻B,它甚至都不能算是一份工作。但是我有别的选择吗?)
(The man go on his job and here is his monologue. But the second day I’ve had enough on sitting on my chair)
(男的只好继续穿上工作,独白:第二天我已经受够了坐在椅子上)
(男的回到家,女的坐在桌旁,桌上放着一封信)
The woman It closed down.
女:公司倒闭了
The man: Closed down?
男(惊讶:什么?
The woman That’s my letter…
女:这是我的信
The man: That’s impossible, How could they shut down?
男:这怎么可能,他们怎么会倒闭了呢
The woman We shouldn’t complain. I know people who have nothing.
女:我们不应该抱怨,我认识有的人什么也没有
(男的回到工作陷入沉思中,忽然听到一声响,赶紧打开门)
(the man’s monoloque:I showed him the empty room. I thought he’d be angry but he said it didn’t matter and he didn’t fire me. He said :” Believe me, thieves are got cleverest congest.
(男独白:我给他(指老板)看了这空空如也的房子。我想他会发火的,但是他却说没关系并且没有解雇我。他说:“相信我,贼是最聪明的)
(女的在家,轻躺在沙发上穿着拖鞋晃动脚丫子在叹气,男的在一旁的桌子上看报纸。)
The woman: Have to lost the moment without doing anything. I think I’m going out of my mind. Did you hear me?
女:只能这样啥事不做的浪费时间。我想我都疯掉了,你听到我说话吗?
The man: Of course. You should get out more.
男(头也没抬):当然,你应该多出去走走
The woman You are not interested in what I am saying you are becoming …
女:你根本没在意我在说些什么,我觉得你变得。。。
The man: You know that’s not true. My job just take a lot of my time.
男:你知道不是这样的,我工作占用了我很多时间
The woman :Exactly. Don’t you find your job a bit strange? You are paid to do nothing.
女:是的,你不认为你的工作有点奇怪吗?付钱给你啥事也不做。
The man: It’s just the opposite. Do you realize the reality changes when you pay a attention to it.
男:和你想的正好相反。你没有意识到当你仔细留意时现实改变了吗?
The woman I think you are the one that changes since you’ve been there. Have you to another thought it might be taken you for a ride.
女:我想当你一到那个店子工作时,你才是那个变了的人。你有没有过这甚至把你当作了一个坐椅。
The man: You don’t understand。。。
男:你根本不明白(声音分贝加大)
(男回到工作地点)
(男的在接听女的的电话)
The man: Listen, I have to work in it.
男:听着,我必须得工作
The woman: I know we need the money. But I want you to keep home right now. I went to the doctor today. He give me some medicine.
女:我知道我们需要钱,但是我想要你马上回家。我今天去见了医生,他给了我一些药。。
The man: Strange things are happening in the corridor, I have the feeling.
男:走廊正有奇怪的事情发生,我有这样的感觉
The woman: Did you hear me? I’m not feeling well at all.
女:你听到我说话了吗?我生病了,感觉一点也不好
The man: Believe me. They hall have been kept 。。。 ghosts.
男:相信我,走廊好像有…鬼
The woman: Come along please. I need you hear
女:回来吧,我想你听到
The man: I might be able to see them. I’ll stay on there.
男:我可能会看到他们,我会呆在这边
The woman Don’t do this.
女:不要这么对我
(男的挂了电话)
The man to the boss:I can work tonight.
(对着老板)男的说:我不能整晚工作
(男的望着走廊直到天亮,第二天女的来到了男的工作的店子)
(to the boss)the woman:Tell me what’s going on. You kept him all night long. Is that enough?
女的对老板说:告诉我发生了什么事情。你让他工作了整个晚上。这还不够吗?
The boss: You husband is extremely conscientious. He kept to go straight back to work.
老板:你丈夫意识非常的清醒,他自己选择一直回工作的
The woman: I want to see him.
女:我想见他
The boss: I’m afraid not. He can’t be interrupted.
老板:这恐怕不行,他不能被打扰
The woman: Are you stopping me?
女:你是想阻止我吗?
The boss:I’m not stopping anything. I don’t think you realized the great difficulty what he’s trying to do. He’s just sitting behind that curtain. He can hear us perfectly but he’s totally informed.
老板:我没有阻止任何事情。我想你还没弄清楚他正在努力做着什么。他就在这个窗帘后面并且能很好的听到我们说话,他是完全知道的。
The woman: I don’t know why you do this but where is the …? He won’t be made the fool of .
女:我不知道你为什么这么做。。。他是不会被当猴耍的
(在家中)
The woman :He’s outing too much. He says job and you say how high. I just can’t trust you anymore.
女:他(指老板)太过分了。他说工作而你就说情绪有多高。我只是再也不能相信你了
(男的睡沙发,到了第二天)
(The man’s monologue: I think my sense are becoming sharper with always sitting around. I hear better, my thought have never been clearer since I’ve been stopped moving. It’s the world around me that lose.
(男独白:我认为我的意识变得越来越敏锐,因为总是坐在这里的缘故,我听力更好了,自从我没有动时,我的思维从来没有像现在这么清晰过,在我周围的世界消失了)
(脚步声。。。 突然有一个身影出现在男的面前,男的心里一惊,吓倒在地,原来那个人是老板)
The man: Now you are back, Did I fall asleep?
男:您回来了,我刚刚睡了吗?
The boss: You are making a progress, I’ve been walking here all day and this is the very first time you’ve managed to see me, congratulations. It’s a great step forward.
老板:你正在进步,我一整天都在走,这是第一次你看到了我。恭喜,你向前迈进了一大步。
(男的回到家,敲门。。。)
The man: Open up please.
男:开开门吧
(女的坐在房子里面,门依然关着)
(The woman’s monologue: I put all these thing outside and then just like him, I sat down on the chair. I would like to see if he really going into my family.)
(女独白:我把所有的东西都放在了外面然后就像他一样,我坐在椅子上,我想看看他是不是真的在乎这个家)
(男的冒雨回到工作的店子,在窗外敲响了老板的门,老板在店铺内给男的开了床铺)
The boss:It won’t be very comfortable.
老板:这个可能不太舒服
The man:I’ll be fine, thanks.
男:我没事的,谢谢
The boss: I trust you with the shop. I will be go for more than a week or two. Make sure you stay a lot, seeing the thieves is very ..
老板:我相信你,把店子都交给你了。我会出去超过一到两周。要呆在这里多一点,你知道,贼非常的。。
The man: Yes, but what should I do if the customer come in shop.
男:好的,那万一有客人来了怎么办?
The boss: No one would come. They’ve already been informed.
老板:没人会来的。我已经通知他们了

(男的坐在椅子上看着走廊,工作后看着女的的照片想回家了,回到家门口敲门,但门打开却看到房门内的已不再是自己的妻子而是一对陌生夫妻,那对夫妻正在装修着那曾经是属于他和妻子的房子)
(男的再次回到工作地点,郁闷的拉上了窗帘,在睡梦中惊醒过来却发现面前站着一个强盗,强盗瞬间打晕男的然后将其绑在了一张椅子上。木偶人都被强盗敲碎了,依然没有找到值钱的东西)
Thief 1: There’s not a damn thing here. What about you? You must know where the valuable stuff is?
贼1:这里他妈的一点值钱的东西都没有。你呢?你一定知道值钱的东西在哪了?(说着贼扇了男的一巴掌)
The man:You are the thieves?
男:你们是贼?
Thief 1(to another thief): With the clearest thing is. You might have been hitting him too hard over the head.
贼1(对着另一个贼):这再清楚不过了。你一定把他脑子敲坏了。
The man: You know good enough, not certainly enough to be then.。。。
男:你知道的挺多,当然还有一些你不清楚
Thief 2: Even the end of the corridor is empty.
贼2:就连走访的尽头都是空的
The man: What? The room is empty? Was it always empty?
男(自言自语):什么?房间是空的?难到一直都什么也没有?
(女的来到了店门前,看着关着的店门,眼泪在眼眶里打转,默默地,火车门打开,女的离开了)
(在音乐声中,男的仿佛拥抱着女的,依然在家的沙发上…)
The man seems to say:I’m sorry I let you go, the room is empty you know. I’ve got nothing. You… If only I know how much I miss you.
男的仿佛在说: 对不起就这样让你走了,你知道这个房间是空是。我一无所有。你。。 如果我知道自己是多少想念你就好了。
The woman seems to say: I love you, too.
女的仿佛在说:我也爱你
The man :But you love here, that’s it. I’m going out of my mind.
男:但你爱这里。就这样,我脑子进水了。
(男的在店内依然被绑着, 浑身瑟瑟发抖,连虫子都能自由的从脚下爬过,这时候男的仿佛听到了什么声音,转过头去,透过窗帘缝看到后面走廊内似乎有人在走动,这时候椅子突然倒下来了,男的头正好倒在了窗帘后,好多貌似走准备走动的人偶瞬间停住正看着他)
(音乐声再响起。。。)
  • 6.4分 高清

    极光之爱

  • 7.4分 高清

    爱,藏起来

  • 6.4分 高清

    基友大过天

  • 7.1分 高清

    赤裸而来

  • 7.5分 高清

    萌动

  • 6.4分 高清

    神的孩子奇遇记

  • 7.5分 高清

    日后此痛为你用

  • 7.7分 高清

    非诚勿语

下载电影就来米诺视频,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!

Copyright © 2022 米诺视频 icp123