只是我突然想到 It just occurred to me that most of us,
车厢里大部分人每天都乘坐这列火车 we ride this train every day.
见面相互问好 We nod. We say hello.
但是对彼此又有多少熟悉呢 But how much do we really know about each other?
你呢 迈克 我们对你又有多少了解 What about you, Mike? What do we know about you?
老实说 Fair enough.
我今天刚被炒 I got fired today.
又没胆子回家告诉老婆这件事 Yeah. Didn't have the guts to tell my wife.
我必须回家见家人 看着我的儿子 Yeah. Have to go home, look my son in the eye.
我要怎么说呢 What am I supposed to say?
我不如你们想象得那么优秀 "I'm not the man you thought I was"?
这样算什么父亲 算什么丈夫 What kind of father? What kind of husband?
我都60岁了 还能再给他们什么 60 years old. What have I got left to offer?
风暴来袭时 "What makes a man
才能看出一个人的为人 "is what he does when the storm comes."
亚历山大·仲马 Alexandre Dumas.