做点事情如此艰难,做了对自己利益也不大,也许只是慰藉此心,为了心中的想法,我们要忍受多少痛苦和不理解。付出和收益如此不成比例,为什么我们还要这么做,这个影片点出了一个理由,I am the captain of my soul. 也许很多人认为不值得,也许很多人认为这样不对。但这如果是发自内心的召唤,那我们就应该去完成这个事情。
希望这首诗能陪伴大家,正如陪伴了曼德拉一样。
invictus
Out of the night that covers me,
透过覆盖我的深夜,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
我看见层层无底的黑暗。
I thank whatever gods may be
感谢上帝曾赐我,
For my unconquerable soul.
不可征服的灵魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance
就算被地狱紧紧攫住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我不会畏缩,也不惊叫。
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance
经受过一浪又一浪的打击,
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
我满头鲜血都不低头。
Beyond this place of wrath and tear
在这满是愤怒和眼泪的世界之外,
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
恐怖的阴影在游荡。
And yet the menace of the years
还有,未来的威胁,
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
可我是毫不畏惧的。
It matters not how strait the gate,
无论我将穿过的那扇门有多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
无论我将肩承怎样的责罚。
I am the master of my fate:
我是命运的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul.
我是灵魂的统帅。