情归阿拉巴马影评:Sweet Home Alabama。Still hitched,Still Luv。
Hey cowboy, You owe me a dance.
嘿牛仔,你欠我一支舞。
Nice dress. Where's your husband?
衣服不错,你丈夫呢?
I'm lookin' at him. Apparently you and I are still hitched.
就在我对面。很明显,我们还是被拴在一起的。
Is that right?
是吗?
Yeah.
是。
Why didn't you tell me you came to New York?
你为什么不告诉我你去过纽约的?
I needed to make somethin' of myself.
当时我需要自己去看看。
About done?
看到什么了吗?
What is it about you Southern girls? You can't make the right decisions 'til you tried all the wrong ones?
你们这些南方女孩是怎么回事?你们做不了正确的决定,除非你们把错误的都试个遍吗?
At least I fight for what I want.
至少我为我要的东西奋斗过。
Oh what do you want Melanie?I don't even think you know.
噢 你想要什么梅勒妮?我想你根本就不知道。
You're the first boy I ever kissed Jake, and I want you to be the last.
你是我吻过的第一个男孩 杰克 我想你做最后一个。
Maybe you and I had our chance.
可能我们一起有过机会。
Fine! Have it your way you stubborn ass!
好! 随你怎么样 你这个顽固不化的笨蛋!
Oh! what your want to be married to me for anyhow?
噢!你到底是为什么要嫁给我啊?
So I can kiss you anytime I want.
因为那样我认识时候想吻你都能吻到。