I know it's hard to believe people when they say,"I know how you feel".
我知道你不相信我了解你的感受。
but I actually know you feel.不过我真地了解你的感受。
You see,I was seeing someone back in London.我曾经在伦敦跟一个人交往。
We work for the same newspaper我们是报社的同事。
and I found out that he was also seeing this other girl,Sarsh from the circulation department on the 19th floor.后来我发现他背着我和发行部叫莎拉的女生交往。
It turned out that he wasn't in love with me like I thought.他根本不像我想象的那样爱我。
What I'm trying to say is,I understand feeling as small and as insighificant as humanly possible,我想说的是,我了解那种渺小又微不足道的感受
and how it can actually ache in places that you didn't know you had inside you.就算遍体鳞伤也要故作坚强。
and it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get or gyms you join or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends,不管换了几个新发型或是去健身或是和姐妹淘喝白酒,
you still go to bed every night going over every detail,日日夜夜都仍在回想着每个细节
and wonder what you did wrong or how you could have misunderstood,纳闷自己到底哪里做错了,哪里误解了,
And how in the hell,for that brief moment,you could think that you were that happy?最后自问怎么会把短暂的欢愉错当成永久的快乐。
And sometimes you can convince yourself that he'll see the light and show up at your door,有时候会说服自己他会想清楚回来的。
And after all that,however long all that may be,you'll go somewhere new.经历过这一切后,人还是会重新开始。
And you'll meet people who make you feel worthwhile again,and little piece of your soul will finally come back.再遇到值得付出的人,然后一点一点的重拾自信。
And all that fuzzy stuff,those years of your life that you wasted,that will eventually begin to fade.而那些模糊的回忆,那么多年浪费掉的人生,终究会开始消逝。